Safety & Loss Control
Keeping employees safe should be a priority for every business. Today, that's more challenging than ever.
Third-party compliance services who ensure documentation of safety programs place an incredible burden on companies to comply with what sometimes appear to be ridiculous requirements. Large general contractors are more stringent than ever making sure those who work on their behalf maintain an aggressive stance towards safety.
Innovating a Higher Level of Performance
Build on what is in place to redefine what is possible with your insurance and employee benefits programs. Going beyond traditional insurance programs, focusing on culture and company accountability can further drive superior performance in the area of employee safety.
- Pre-Employment Testing / Isokentic Strength Testing - Objectively tests a candidate in three different body parts.
- OSHA Training for employees - Our team offers both the OSHA 10 hour and OSHA 30 hour courses.
- Record Keeping Requirements - Better known as OSHA 300 Forms, this course provides the essentials for keeping your organization compliant.
- CPR Training
- Site Specific Targeting Education
- Flagger Training
- Forklift Training
- GHS Hazard Communications
- Tool Safety
- Safer Driver
- Lockout / Tagout
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fit Testing (for protective equipment)
- Confined Spaces
- Trenching and Excavation Safety
- Slip & Fall Training
- Noise Testing
- Air Testing
- Safety Perception Evaluations
- Electrical Safety
- Safety Review Boards
- Predictive Analytics