Brian Lydigsen, CLCS, NASBP
“Many people take pride in their work, but I know it takes passion to succeed. There is a difference,” said Brian Lydigsen, Sales Executive at The Horton Group. “Passionate people in our industry think outside the box, regularly learn new concepts and methods, provide innovative ideas and are a true advocate to the clients they work with.”
Brian brings significant insurance, sales and business development experience to and has a track record of forging profitable. Brian comes to The Horton Group from Marsh, where he worked as a Producer/Client Executive. At The Horton Group, Brian is a Sales Executive focused on creating new business opportunities for Horton's Risk Management Department.
“I have worked with organizations of all sizes, industry, and business life cycles, my experiences easily impact current and new clients while using creative and unique ideas. There are never two clients exactly the same. I welcome the opportunity to explore the most complex issues facing business owners and providing them with customized solutions and professional consultation to benefit their organization,” Brian continued.
Brian was attracted to The Horton Group's organic spirit and unique commitment to their clients. When working with clients, Brian has one central goal. “I want my clients to feel that I am an extension of their own risk management department. I want them to understand that I am always working in their best interests and to trust the advice I give them for achieving their goals. If they succeed in achieving their goals, then I have succeeded as their broker.”
Brian grew up in Orland Park, Illinois and currently resides in Downers Grove, IL with his wife, Laine. Brian now serves as a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity. He enjoys golfing, outdoor sport, working out and whenever possible, traveling with Laine.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Grand Valley State University
- Licensed Property & Casualty Producer
- Licensed Life & Health License Producer
- Series 6 & 63
- Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS)
- National Association of Surety Bond (NASBP)
- The Horton Group, Sales Executive 2013 to Present
- Marsh, Producer/ Client Executive 2012 to 2013
- Hub International, Business Development Manager 2011 to 2012
- JPMorgan Chase, Small/Medium Business Banker 2009 to 2011
- Wells Fargo Bank, Senior Credit Manager 2007 to 2009
- Grand Valley State Alumni Association
- Habitat for Humanity