Kenneth P. Sidlowski
Senior Risk Consultant
Ken Sidlowski is a Senior Risk Consultant for Horton’s Private Client Group. In this role, Ken builds new client relationships while serving as a trusted advisor to wealthy individuals and families. He leads a team that analyzes risk and recommends personally tailored insurance programs to mitigate the potential of financial loss.
Ken brings 12 years of insurance industry experience to his Horton clients. Prior to joining Horton, Ken served as Assistant Vice President & Risk Consultant at Marsh Private Client Services. During his five years at Marsh, Ken gained valuable experience managing very complex personal insurance programs.
Ken is committed to providing the best possible advice and consultation to clients in Horton’s Private Client Group.
“Clients are first - always,” said Ken. “We need to exceed their expectations by delivering not only what we promise, but by providing the ‘wow’ factor so they never have a reason to think about any other firm.”
Ken recognizes the unique insurance challenges faced by high-net worth individuals. It is important for clients to understand that a policy purchased years ago - when they began building their wealth - may no longer be adequate. A thorough evaluation of current personal insurance protection can reveal gaps in coverage and areas to improve protection. By utilizing the world’s recognized top insurance carriers - ACE, AIG, Chubb, Nationwide Private Client, and Pure - Horton is able to offer the best coverage protection for wealthy individuals, along with the most competitive pricing.
Ken’s hometown is Orland Park, IL. He currently resides in Elwood, IL with his wife and three sons. In his time away from work, Ken enjoys hunting, fishing, boating and playing the drums. He is active in his church and in his sons’ scout troops. He is interested in Kennedy-era presidential history.
- Master of Library & Information Science coursework, Dominican University
- BA in History and Business Administration, Eastern Illinois University
- Life & Health Producer
- Property & Casualty Producer
- The Horton Group, Senior Risk Consultant, Horton Private Client Group
- Marsh, Private Client Services, Assistant Vice President & Risk Consultant
- Southpoint Insurance, Private Client Services, Insurance Advisor
- American Family Insurance, Agent/Owner
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Frankfort, IL, member
- Cub Scout Pack #270, Frankfort, IL, volunteer
- Boy Scout Troop #49, New Lenox, IL, volunteer
- 2013 President's Award for Sales Excellence, Private Client Services