Kristen Williams is a Sales Executive for Horton’s Employee Benefit Solutions. In this role, Kristen is responsible for providing expert employee benefits consulting, bringing new clients on board, and servicing and retaining existing clients. She is part of a team of employee benefits-focused specialists dedicated to delivering innovative healthcare solutions to employers.
Kristin joined Horton in November of 2016, after serving as a marketing representative at Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies, a national insurance group. In that position, Kristin dived into a diverse client basis spanning across the nation – gathering deep industry knowledge and learning that the smallest details are critical.
“As healthcare continually evolves, I consider the whole picture – employee’s health and wellness, legal, compliance – in addition to their insurance policies,” said Kristin. “No matter how complicated a client’s needs, I have the team and experience to navigate them through a variety of situations.”
Kristin attended the University of Nebraska in Omaha, where she received a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Management, with a minor in International Business.
Originally from Omaha, Nebraska, Kristin moved to Chicago in 2014. In her time away from work, Kristin enjoys spending time with friends, running along the lakefront, playing sand volleyball in summer, volunteering, and watching all kinds of sports.
- BS Degree in Marketing and Management, University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Minor in International Business,University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Life & Health Producer
- Property & Casualty Producer
- Horton, Sales Executive, 2016 - Present
- Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies, Marketing Representative, 2012 – 2016
- Bank of the West, Customer Service Representative, 2010 – 2012
- PAWS Chicago, animal welfare agency, volunteer