Paul Jancewicz is a Client Executive for Horton’s Employee Benefit Solutions. In this role, Paul is responsible for providing expert employee benefits consulting, bringing new clients on board, and servicing and retaining existing clients. He is part of a team of employee benefits-focused specialists dedicated to delivering innovative healthcare solutions to employers.
Paul joined Horton in 2015, bringing 15 years of experience in the insurance industry. Prior to his position at Horton, Paul served as a Client Service Delivery Manager at Benefit Express. Paul’s well-rounded background in HR outsourcing, brokerage/consulting on benefit plan designs, and benefit administration enables him to address the wide spectrum of complex insurance challenges faced by today’s clients.
“The insurance industry, employee benefits and HR have undergone major changes. Organizations face significant challenges in managing costs while remaining compliant with growing regulations under Health Care Reform,” said Paul. “Companies need to find more creative ways to manage costs, administration and compliance while educating employees to be smart consumers of health coverage.”
Communication is integral to the service Paul provides. This consists of face-to-face enrollment meetings with employees, webinars to accommodate employee and spouse schedules, and web-based communications for employees and HR professionals.
“Everything we do is focused on how to best serve our clients and help them achieve their goals,” said Paul. “Being proactive and responsive is critical to gaining our clients’ trust and becoming their strategic business partners. We bring clients innovative ideas on how to address their complex business problems.”
Paul earned a Bachelor Degree in Psychology from the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio and a Master Degree in Counseling Psychology & Organizational Psychology from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology in Chicago, Illinois.
- M.A. Degree in Counseling Psychology & Organizational Psychology, Illinois School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, IL
- B.A. Degree in Psychology, University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
- HRCI Certification – Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Horton, Client Executive (2015 - Present)
- Benefit Express, Client Service Delivery Manager (2012 - 2014)
- Benefitdecisions, Director HR Outsourcing (2006 - 2012)
- Aon/Hewitt, Benefits Service Manager (2000 – 2006)
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM), member
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP), member
- Habitat for Humanity, volunteer
- Chicago Food Depository, volunteer