Tom Cassady, CRIS, CWCA
Tom Cassady currently serves as Sales Executive at The Horton Group. Cassady utilizes his in-depth knowledge of the risks and the insurance market in order to provide clients with customized coverage.
Cassady's background includes experience working on large manufacturing and construction accounts with complicated workers compensation issues. It allows him to bring a unique perspective to his clients. “Having handled both the underwriting and claims for clients, I have thorough knowledge that is crucial to provide a company the quality of service it needs.”
Cassady recognizes the ever-changing nature of the insurance industry and the value of being a part of a team focused on top-notch customer service. “The insurance industry is consolidating. It is vital that businesses work with a broker who has the capabilities to provide them with the service they need and at the same time is small enough to provide a personalized experience. That's exactly what The Horton Group provides to its clients.”
Cassady places a high priority on building trust with his clients. He accomplishes this by ensuring a personal experience for everyone he works with. “My clients need to know that when they have a crisis, I will be there for them.”
Cassady is proud to be a part of the Horton team and is motivated daily by helping businesses mitigate risks and make their work place safer for employees.
Cassady is an avid sports fan, particularly Indiana basketball. He enjoys golf and spending time on the water.
- B.S., Finance, Kelley School of Management - Indiana University (Bloomington, IN)
- Licensed Property & Casualty Producer
- Licensed Life & Health Producer
- Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
- Certified Work Comp Advisor (CWCA)
- The Horton Group, Sales Executive, since 2013
- Amerisure Insurance, Commercial Underwriter - All Lines 2011- 2013
- Amerisure Insurance, Worker’s Compensation Claims Adjuster 2010 - 2011