Tony Evans is a Senior Client Advisor for Horton’s Risk Advisory Solutions. In this role, Tony is responsible for providing Horton clients with comprehensive, cost-effective and innovative solutions to meet their most complex, risk-related challenges.
Tony brings over 25 years of experience in insurance to Horton’s clients. Prior to joining Horton in 2016, Tony held senior positions at Marsh, Hylant and Wells Fargo Insurance Services. Tony’s extensive experience at both large and small brokerage houses gives him a unique perspective on Horton’s competitive advantages.
“I know from experience that Horton’s claims advocacy, safety consulting and local service structure are unrivaled in Chicago,” said Tony.
Tony points out that changes in the insurance industry – with fewer carriers and brokers - mean fewer choices for clients.
“Horton is different,” explained Tony. “We offer clients more choices because we have relationships with a broad network of global and regional carriers.”
In his role at Horton, Tony looks forward to mentoring new sales executives. In fact, some of Tony’s most memorable experiences in insurance have been seeing new producers make their first significant sales after effective strategy sessions.
Tony attended Ohio Wesleyan University in Delaware, Ohio where he received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in International Business.
Tony grew up in Washington, D.C. but has now lived in the Chicago area long enough to consider himself a Midwesterner. He and his wife live in Clarendon Hills, Illinois where they raised their three children. In his time away from work, Tony enjoys reading books about WWII, fishing, playing golf, and tackling projects around the house.
- Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware, OH
- The Horton Group, Senior Client Advisor (2016 to present)
- Willis Towers Watson, Senior Vice President (2015 to 2016)
- Wells Fargo Insurance,Senior Vice President (2013 to 2015)
- Hylant Chicago, President (2009 to 2013)
- Marsh, Senior Vice President (2001 to 2009)
- Life & Health Producer
- Property & Casualty Producer
- Chicago Infant Welfare Society, Board member
- District 181 Foundation, Board member
- Chicago Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation, Board member
- Hinsdale Golf Club, Board member