- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Part-Time Safety Director Services
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives & Alternatives Risk
- Certificate Control & Process
- D&O / Managements Liability
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development & Property Management Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Wood Product Insurance
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- HR Technology and Benefits Administration
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Consulting
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Asset Protection
- Private Client Solutions
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Economic Outlook: 2016 & Beyond (Dietrich) – Milwaukee, WI
Registration is from 7:30 – 8:00 A.M.
What do the leading indicators tell us about what’s to come?
As businesses look to start the budgeting process for next year, deciding on who to hire, what equipment to purchase, etc., are all impacted by questions about the future of the U.S. and global economies. Volatility has returned to the stock market, unemployment is down but wages remain stagnant, and there is continued discussion about the speed at which the Fed will increase interest rates.
Please join us for an economic outlook from Dr. Jeffrey Dietrich on these issues and other factors to help you best prepare your business for what lies ahead.
Dr. Dietrich demystifies economics, bringing an often-confusing maze of economic information into sharper focus and resulting in practical business application. He has more than 30 years’ experience as a keynote speaker for groups on economics and trend cycles. He is also the author of Horton’s biannual Manufacturing and Construction Economic Outlook reports.
For a preview, visit http://www.thehortongroup.com/economy.
Please join us for this exclusive, invitation-only event presented by one of the country’s foremost experts on macro-economic trends and what this means for your wealth and your organization’s future.
Dr. Jeffrey Dietrich
Senior Analyst / Institute for Trend Research (ITR)
Dr. Jeffrey Dietrich is a senior analyst for the Institute for Trend Research. More than 30 years of public speaking experience before large and small groups enables Jeff to demystify economics, bringing an often-confusing maze of economic information into sharper focus and resulting in practical business application.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.