- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Part-Time Safety Director Services
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives & Alternatives Risk
- Certificate Control & Process
- D&O / Managements Liability
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development & Property Management Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Wood Product Insurance
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- HR Technology and Benefits Administration
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Consulting
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Asset Protection
- Private Client Solutions
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Food and Beverage M&A and Private Equity Update
Registration is from 3:00 – 3:30 P.M.
Hear insights and perspectives from investors, as well as professionals experienced in regulatory issues in due diligence.
Who Should Attend
Food and beverage executives, entrepreneurs, capital providers and intermediaries.
Reception to follow.
Due Diligence in an Era of Increased Oversight :
Vice President of Food and Beverage, TriVista
Jennifer Frankenberg brings TriVista and its clients a sector-defining combination of food safety, supply chain, operations, and risk management experience in the food and consumables space. This expertise is matched with equal specialization in strategic transformation, business turnaround and technology leadership.
Senior Vice President, Business Insurance, Horton Group
Paul has earned his Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) and Certified Workers Compensation Advisor (CWCA) designations. Paul specializes in risk management for mid market businesses with an emphasis in the Food industry and Private Equity. His strengths include serving his clients as an advisor – much more than a broker responsible for marketing a case to appropriate insurance carriers. He credits the client service team behind him for his ability to quickly deliver an array of resources
Attorney, McGuireWoods LLP
Laura counsels companies regulated by the Food and Drug Administration, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and Tax and Trade Bureau on regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
Partner and Co-Chair, Food and Beverage Team, McGuireWoods LLP
Angela is managing partner of the firm’s Atlanta office. She defends and counsels food manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and packaging entities on a host of issues, including implementation of recalls, defense of widespread international outbreaks and resulting civil litigation, defense of corporations and individuals in OCI criminal investigations, and regulatory oversight and compliance.
Deal Trends and Outlook:
Principal, Investments, Cleveland Avenue
Jacob Shapiro is a Principal on the investment team at Cleveland Avenue. Prior to Cleveland Avenue, Jacob was a member of the Consumer Investment Banking team at Robert W. Baird & Co. where he advised corporate and private equity clients on M&A transactions and provided other financial advisory services.
Managing Director, Consumer Markets, KPMG Corporate Finance LLP
Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
J.D. practices corporate law with a concentration on complex business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, recapitalizations and joint ventures. His practice also includes general corporate representation, including negotiating and drafting complex commercial contracts and advising clients on corporate governance matters.
Also hear from Steven Minisini, co-founder of emerging brand, Nurture Life. They prepare wholesome, nutritious, ready-to-eat baby, toddler and kids’ meals delivered directly to the customer.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.