- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Part-Time Safety Director Services
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives & Alternatives Risk
- Certificate Control & Process
- D&O / Managements Liability
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development & Property Management Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Wood Product Insurance
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- HR Technology and Benefits Administration
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Consulting
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Asset Protection
- Private Client Solutions
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
How to Survive an OSHA Inspection & OSHA Update (Oak Brook, IL)
Registration is from 8:00 – 8:30 A.M. / Continental Breakfast Served for Attendees
Most employers are not prepared for the possibility of an OSHA inspection and a lack of preparation often leads to violations and penalties (fines).
OSHA publishes information, which lists an employer’s rights during such inspections, but few employers understand their rights ahead of time, and it’s already too late to read them once they’re supplied a booklet by a compliance officer during an inspection.
Now OSHA penalties can be up to $12,675 per violation for common citations and up to $126,750 for repeat or willful violations–with most being discovered during inspections and occurring because employees neglect safety rules and policies.
This workshop will help demystify the OSHA inspection process by explaining why inspections occur, how to properly handle an inspection, the rights an employer has, how to avoid or minimize violations noted during the inspection, and what happens when citations and penalties are issued.
Industry leading employers are those that know how to respond to an OSHA inspection, have written procedures, and have trained appropriate personnel how to respond. This prevents costly penalties and keeps the public’s image of a company positive because it allows them to publish successful inspection information on its website.
The workshop’s instructor will also provide an update on recently issued and proposed regulations and agency operations under the new administration.
Come to the workshop on How to Survive an OSHA inspection and OSHA Update. You don’t want to wait until after you’ve been inspected to learn what to do.
President / Horton Safety Consultants
Gary Glader oversees a team of safety professionals dedicated to developing, implementing and managing effective safety and risk management programs. As a Certified Safety Professional, Gary consults with clients interested in reducing the frequency and severity of incidents and injuries to help drive down risk and cost of insurance. Gary also provides clients with OSHA and other regulatory body compliance assistance.
Since 1980, Gary has built relationships with many clients, their supervisors, and employees. These relationships, coupled with Gary’s extensive experience, offer strategic advantages to his clients in keeping employees safe, driving down costs, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.