- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Part-Time Safety Director Services
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives & Alternatives Risk
- Certificate Control & Process
- D&O / Managements Liability
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development & Property Management Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Wood Product Insurance
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- HR Technology and Benefits Administration
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Consulting
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Asset Protection
- Private Client Solutions
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
The Hidden Risk & Opportunity Within Your Retirement Plan: Latest Trends in Fiduciary Liability
Retirement plan trustees’ personal assets could be exposed if there are any breaches in responsibilities, obligations, or duties. Fiduciary Liability claims are on the rise and the retirement plan industry has been completely overhauled in recent years.
We’ll answer questions such as:
- What are the latest trends in Fiduciary Liability?
- Where are most of the Fiduciary Liability allegations coming from and how do I prevent them from happening to me?
- How can a trustee protect their personal assets?
- How can Fiduciary Liability risk be reduced?
- How do I know if my plan is functioning as well as it should be for my employees?
Aaron Turner / Practice Group Leader – Management Liability / The Horton Group / Bio
Aaron Turner is a Practice Group Leader in Management Liability for Horton’s Risk Advisory Solutions Division. In this role, he is responsible for leading the Management Liability Practice Group while supporting Horton clients with comprehensive, cost-effective, and innovative solutions to meet their most complex, risk-related challenges and opportunities.
Philip Steele / Partner / Cerity Partners, LLC. / Bio
Philip is a Partner with over thirty years of experience in retirement and financial services, and is widely considered a pioneer in the development of using financial planning skills and techniques in corporate plans. These methods, coupled with a “true” independent design platform, results in plan participants receiving actual education as opposed to simple enrollment.
Tony Hopkins, CPCU, CIC, CRM / Welding & Gas Practice Leader, Shareholder / Bio
Tony Hopkins is Welding & Gas Practice Leader for The Horton Group. Tony’s role as Practice Leader includes developing benchmarking and analytical tools, coverages designed for the industry, safety programs, contract management, and carrier relations. Tony actively manages many clients in the industry where he’s able to learn what’s needed and what distributors are looking for to help their business. Tony also sits on the GAWDA Safety Committee and has been a speaker at GAWDA, IWDC, and AIWD.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.