Skip to Main Content

Condominium Insurance

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

As an association board member, there are certainties you must manage: property tax payments, monthly assessments, reserve funds and the annual budget. At Horton, our 30 plus years of experience servicing the commercial insurance needs of associations like yours taught us that there is one certainty about your building – the claims that will rise out of its existence.A comprehensive insurance program is essential to protecting your property. Developing and maintaining one requires the services of an insurance broker that makes it a priority to know your business. Our real estate specialist, Kelly Kehoe, can deliver the following:

  • Complete range of coverages to address all of your needs, including property, general liability, fidelity, directors and officers liability and Workers’ Compensation
  • Access to top-rated insurance carriers that can provide a single solution for the entire range of your needs
  • Competitively-priced proposals
  • Real estate industry expertise
  • A hassle-free quote request process

Ready to put the Horton advantage to work for your building? Click here to learn more about our services.We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your commercial insurance needs in person. Please feel free to contact your representative at The Horton Group at 800.383.8283.

Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.

Get Started

Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda

Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.

Talk to an Advisor

man looking left