The Horton Group’s Law Professionals Practice (LPP) provides total risk management and benefit solutions for law professionals and law firms. From benefit plan design and financial analytics to employee education and wellness, we provide assistance to you and your firm to help you better service your clients, while simultaneously improving your bottom line.
Why Work With The Horton LPP?
- Best in Class Group and Individual Benefits
Horton’s LPP is dedicated to making sure you stay healthy and productive, while having the right coverage at all times. Areas of expertise include life, medical, dental, disability, personal umbrella, business travel, critical illness and long-term care.
- Worksite Wellness ExpertiseHorton supports your firm’s efforts to enhance the health and productivity of your employees. We offer full-service wellness solutions at a broad spectrum of levels. Through health risk assessment screenings, smoking cessation programs, employee wellness education and more, we help your firm recognize a return on investment in wellness while enhancing the well-being and productivity of your employees. Horton’s strong partnerships with the nation’s top benefit providers often allow us to provide health screenings with costs and co-pays covered at 100%.
- Employee Benefit CommunicationWhen employees better understand their benefits, they utilize their plans more efficiently. The Horton LPP can build for your firm a private label benefits website to answer employees’ benefit questions and provide plan details 24/7.
- Best in Class Continuing Education
Horton’s LPP reinvests in its clients by providing continuing education relative to a wide-array of topics, including succession planning, partner compensation, attorney ethics and consultative selling for attorneys. Workshops are part of the way we support your efforts toward achieving long-term viability and success.
- Guarantee-Issue Voluntary OptionsWe offer enhanced benefits for your partners,associates andlaw professionalsby providing high limits of guarantee-issue voluntary life, disability, long term care and critical illness.
- Best in Class Benefit Analysis
Though our partnership with multiple carriers, including those approved by the National Association of Legal Administrators (ALA), Horton provides line by line contract comparisons, enhanced plan designs, preferred underwriting and multi-year rate guarantees for ALA members.
- A Commitment to CommunityThrough partnerships with organizations, such as the Chicago Bar Association, the Chicago Association of Legal Administrators and the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, we are strong advocates of charitable events, including our annual “All You Need Is (g)Love,” a children’s winter clothing drive which raises donations for coats, hats and gloves for some of Chicago’s neediest families.
Please contact the Horton Law Firm Support Practice Team for your benefit needs:
Paul Shaheen, RHU, REBC, Vice President
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.