Sprains and Strains year after year account for 40% of workplace Injures, they are the leading nature of injury and illness. Practice Industrial Athlete Safety Techniques to prevent pesky Sprains and Strains. Sprains and Strains can also be the most difficult injuries to recover from. Moving and Storage Workers are referred to as “Industrial Athletes” with good reason. The Industrial Athlete is a worker who is well – conditioned and whose muscles are trained with respect to doing their job.
Loss Prevention Tips
- Stretching before work helps prevent cold muscles and connective tissues
- Include Protein in your diet to provide muscles with the highest Octane fuel level.
- Muscles can last long enough to prevent fatigue and sprains with proper fuel
- Hydration is critical in regulating the body’s temperature.
- Staying hydrated helps avoid muscle fatigue too
- Strains and Sprains are 100% curable.
- Rest and Rehabilitation keep allow for the muscle and connective tissues to heal.
- Avoid Sudden Movements
- Make deliberate, Slow , Controlled Actions when carrying items.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.