Emily Mullen & Lyndsay Zwirlein share some more good news on what’s happening in the employee benefits marketplace.
- Supporting everyone in the organization, top to bottom – This is a time of massive fear, anxiety, and unknowns.
- 53% of households had no emergency savings
- 33.6M workers lacked sick leave
- 41.6% of workers were surveyed as afraid to go to work
- Communicating with your workforce – weekly email update potential, addressing specific areas of the business (i.e., business landscape, mental, financials, physical health, etc.)
- Do you have an Employee Assistance Program? Is it providing a daycare, solutions for grieve counseling, or dealing with financial struggles?
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.