Skip to Main Content

The Spread of the Pink-Collar Economy

Tuesday, February 21, 2017
The Spread of the Pink-Collar Economy
Print

By Saeculum Research / Neil Howe

According to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) jobs report, goods-producing industries created 19 percent of all private U.S. jobs added in January 2017; service-providing industries created the other 81 percent.

Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.

Get Started

Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda

Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.

Talk to an Advisor

man looking left