Brush Up On Your Dental Insurance Options
The Horton Group offers a variety of health care coverage solutions for individuals and families. Most of these plans have limitations on the number of visits, X-rays and treatments that are covered throughout the year, and some procedures may even be excluded.
- Indemnity plans: These allow you to pick your own dentist and are considered a fee-for-service plan. They come with limitations and co-payment stipulations, meaning that you pay a flat fee for your visit to the dentist and have an annual limit on dental spending coverage. There may also be specific limits for individual procedures.
- Self-insurance plans: These are similar to indemnity plans, but you may not be able to pick your own dentist.
- Closed panel plans: These limit you to only a few facilities and dentists to receive care.
Capitation plans designate certain dentists for a schedule of treatments. Dentists will receive payment regardless of whether the treatment was required.
- Preferred provider organizations: These limit you to only a few dentists who can provide care at a discounted cost.
- Dental care service plans: These are groups of dentists who create a nonprofit organization, providing care at set fees.
Count on Our Expertise
Horton can help you select personal insurance coverage that complements your financial plan and provides the security that you need. Call us today at (855) 607-5460.