Sugar Manufacturing Insurance Services
We make sure you are covered and prepared.
Our capabilities range from securing basic insurance coverage to implementing workplace safety plans. This includes, but is not limited to, the following services:
- Build health and safety programs that address:
- Equipment/machine operations and guarding
- Electrical safety and lockout tagout
- Hazard communication
- Globally harmonized systems
- Housekeeping and combustible dust
- Soft tissue injury prevention
- Provide crucial mandatory training for employees, which includes but is not limited to:
- Powered industrial truck, scissor and aerial lift training and certification
- Authorized, affected and other lockout/tagout application training
- First-aid, CPR & AED training and certification for key company personnel
- Routine training sessions for managers, supervisors and leads to ensure facility safety and employee work practices are compliant with applicable OSHA standards and company directions
- Develop plans to address the different forms of liability exposure dealing with your premises and your products.
- Create safety observations and audits, using a software that provides statistical probability of accidents and injuries.
- Conduct documented accident and injury investigations and offer recommendations for preventing similar cases in the future.
- Develop and execute an Accident Review Board.
- Evaluate industrial hygiene activities to ensure compliance with OSHA standards, specifically reviewing:
- Hazardous and toxic substances
- Respiratory protection regulations
- Hearing conservation standards
- General personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements