- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Part-Time Safety Director Services
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives & Alternatives Risk
- Certificate Control & Process
- D&O / Managements Liability
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development & Property Management Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Wood Product Insurance
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- HR Technology and Benefits Administration
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Consulting
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Asset Protection
- Private Client Solutions
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Employee Benefits Compliance
Are you compliant with all state and federal laws, rules and regulations?
Complexity made easy
Expertise + Experience
The threats of fines and penalties and the need to accurately report to various governmental bodies is putting and extraordinary amount of pressure on resource-strapped departments.
Horton’s compliance team is comprised of in-house support, legal team support and variety of systems design to make compliance easier.
Our team regularly offers updates and webinars, monthly compliance emails and on-demand resources for clients.
Visit our online resource library to find additional valuable information about OSHA, safety regulations, health care reform, HIPAA, FMLA and much more, get answers to common questions and have access to a variety of forms, notices and disclosures.
Health Care Reform
Health care reform is a primary concern for employers. We have a vast array of materials on health care reform to make it easy to stay on top of the ever-changing laws associated with health care reform.
Complying with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is an important responsibility for HR and benefit managers. We have easy-to-understand informational materials and forms you need to administer FMLA within the law.
Administering the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) is another vital HR responsibility. Access numerous employer- and employee-facing educational pieces, as well as model forms and notices to help you remain compliant.
Over the past few years, the Department of Labor (DOL) has ramped up its enforcement of federal laws, such as the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). Attorney-created resources can help you learn about DOL compliance obligations and make sure you are following all of the rules.
Plan sponsors know the importance of complying with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations, but sometimes the implications of those laws on a business can be unclear. We can help our clients understand HIPAA laws and stay current with updates, as well as make administration easier with notices and forms.
We receive timely, expert advice and updates about regulatory events that affect Employee Benefits.
Medicare Part D: Disclosure Notice to CMS
Employers with health plans that provide prescription drug coverage to individuals who are eligible for Medicare Part D are subject to certain disclosure requirements. One…
Compliance Update: Employer Reporting of Health Coverage —Code Sections 6055 & 6056
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) created reporting requirements under Internal Revenue Code (Code) Sections 6055 and 6056. Under these rules, certain employers must provide information…
This webinar will provide a comprehensive overview of all the compliance considerations employers should consider when deciding whether to cover domestic partners – consider this your Domestic Partner Benefits 101 course. More and more employers continue to add benefits for domestic partners to their suite of product offerings. With this come more and more questions with respect to exactly how benefits for domestic partners work: When must income be…
Leave 101 – Managing and Accommodating
Leave laws are changing constantly in today’s workplace. We can no longer say “one-size-fits-all” and assume all policies apply to all people. Please join us on March 7th at 10 a.m. as we are joined by a familiar face, David Flotten, for the first of a two-part series on leave. The first of these two webinars will be focused on the basics while also being open to answering your specific…
There will be lots of regulatory ground to review by end of first quarter, including a review of transparency requirements and the impact of the recent fix to the so-called “Family Glitch.” During this webinar, we’ll cover these and other important regulatory news that impacts employee benefits. PRESENTER Bob Radecki, Principle, Benefit Comply, LLC Bob Radecki has more than 30 years of experience in the HR and employee benefits industry,…
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.