Private Client Insurance Coverage
Protect your current assets and have to the coverage to grow.
The Horton Private Client Group is more than insurance, it’s more than a group of policies. It’s personal risk management – a portfolio designed for your unique mix of assets.
Over the past decade, managing the intricate, emerging risks of successful individuals and families have become far more complex. As one of the top 50 largest brokers in the U.S., we have access to sophisticated property and liability insurance products and solutions tailored to address the unique needs of our clients.
Our clients’ complex insurance needs include:
- Owning custom homes in multiple locations, both domestically and abroad
- Having significant collections of jewelry, fine art, or other valuables
- Owning properties in areas prone to catastrophic loss (e.g. earthquake, flood, landslide, wildfire)
- Owning luxury, antique, or exotic automobiles
- Owning or operating personal aircraft, luxury yachts, or other watercraft
- Serving on a nonprofit board as a director or officer
- Traveling both domestically and abroad
- Owning horses, ranches, or farms
- Employing domestic staff or contractors
- Owning or co-owning property in a trust, LLC, or other entity
- Requiring excess (umbrella) liability insurance limits of $5 million to $100 million
- And so much more…