Let’s Discuss Group Medical Options
Organizations leading the industry are thinking different about the management and administration of employee benefit programs – looking at the ownership of health insurance responsibilities for employers and employees a bit differently.
Employers Know Healthcare Is Challenging:
- Rising healthcare costs resulting in unaffordable health insurance plans
- Lack of employee engagement in their own health
- Lack of workforce health and performance
- Lack of employees education and communication Increasing compliance requirements and administrative burdens
Is Your Organization Preparing For The ALL The Challenges That Lie Ahead?
While most companies are confident their employee benefits program meets minimum requirements set by healthcare reform, we feel it’s critical to dig deeper.
- Is your organization focusing on their long-term financial health by choosing a plan / program that is within budget and has predictable, controlled costs?
- Are you taking an active role in your employees’ own health care planning and cost control?
- Educating employees on help select programs most appropriate for their particular lifestyle needs?
- Providing employees access to health care options that allow them to pick the plan that best suits their needs?
The Horton Group leads clients to think differently about management and administration of employee benefits – blending traditional plan management strategies, continuous improvement and implementing a shared risk vision between employee and employer.
Our team is available to engage with employers and offer new innovative strategies in the following areas:
- Plan Strategy
- Data Analysis Pharmacy
- Benefits Plan Administration and Legislative Compliance
- Human Resources
- Employer /Employee Communications
- Wellness Services
- Marketing/Marketing Action Plan
- Recognize Risks, Find Opportunities
Don’t be caught by risks that aren’t covered by your insurance company. Ask the tough questions. Being proactive today will ensure that you have a competitive benefits program structured to keep your organization competitive in a landscape of change.