Why Choose Our Restaurant Insurance?
No one ever thinks it will happen to them. If you’re like many restaurant owners, your restaurant started with a dream. You wanted to provide great food and a great experience. It took a lot of hard work and elbow grease to build your restaurant. Once the operations were up and running, you may have realized there were a lot of unexpected risks that came with running your business.
Imagine the worst-case scenarios you may face:
- A bad ingredient leaves a group of customers sick
- A kitchen fire causes property damage – closing your restaurant for weeks and you wanting to pay your staff during the rebuild
- A DUI claim comes back to your restaurant
- Someone steals all of your customers’ credit card data and you have to pay to rebuild their credit
- Mishandling of employee issues and compliance ends up with expensive fines
- A slip and fall results in a pending lawsuit, if you’re serving alcohol – this makes this situation even more complex
- Choosing the wrong health care plan that costs you thousands and leaves your employees less than happy
Managing a restaurant and bar can be complex. How do you protect your restaurant?
It’s about staying in your lane and doing what you love to do!
At the Horton Group, we become part of your team and take care of all those things that bog you down and put you at potential risk for financial disaster. Our insurance specialists are dedicated to the restaurant industry. We insure over 500 restaurants, whether they are small businesses or large chains. We want to protect your business. When you are ready to minimize your risk and maximize your profitability – we are a phone call (or email) away. Let us do the dirty work so you and your team can create gastronomic and mixology masterpieces. All you have to do is focus on ensuring your clients have the best customer experience possible. Isn’t that what it’s all about?