- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Part-Time Safety Director Services
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives & Alternatives Risk
- Certificate Control & Process
- D&O / Managements Liability
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development & Property Management Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Wood Product Insurance
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- HR Technology and Benefits Administration
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Consulting
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Asset Protection
- Private Client Solutions
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Employee Benefits Strategies
Meet the needs of your employees with solutions that prioritize their health.
Show how much you value your team with well-rounded and competitive employee benefits solutions.
Talk To An Advisor
Stay Ahead Of Risks With The Best Employee Benefits Solutions
You don’t have to balance a budget and the needs of your employee alone. Our advisors are here to find benefits solutions that engage your employees and members while cutting costs that hinder your growth.
We apply insight and experience to drive more value and deliver better outcomes from your benefit programs, resulting in improved control and program costs.
The Horton Group is an experienced leader in the employee benefits and health insurance field. Our team has managed hundreds benefit programs with a focus on keeping our clients costs below comparable levels experienced by other employers. Horton’s aggressive management technique includes a number of internal medical management techniques and preventive health initiatives.
As employee benefits continue to evolve, the Horton Group has remained ahead of the game. With leading-edge technology, we are able to obtain meaningful information that helps us evaluate cost drivers, trends, and savings opportunities associated with our clients’ medical benefits. In addition, we work to evaluate the impact of various plan administration and management initiatives, forecast the impact of future plan changes and offer solutions to keep their benefit package attractive to current and potential new employees.
As an HR team of one, I rely heavily on my resources.
Whether it is questions, helping with open enrollment, assisting with a carrier issue, or finding the best benefits package for our employees, I can count on Ryan and Heather to get the information and/or help I need.
Do You Understand All Of The Risks You Face?
Keeping your employees protected goes beyond health benefits. Understanding the risks your business faces on all fronts ensures your business stays protected from anything that can compromise your growth.
Our account is handled very well from a sales standpoint.
I think our agents do a great job marketing our business and push to sell our story in order to get us the best coverage that meets our needs.
Stay Up-to-Date on Insurance and Compliance Trends
Risk evolves. Insurance should too. Our resource library includes several insurance-specific and risk-related topics, so you’re ready to adapt and safeguard what matters.
Medicare Part D: Disclosure Notice to CMS
Employers with health plans that provide prescription drug coverage to individuals who are eligible for Medicare Part D are subject to certain disclosure requirements. One…
3 Key Tips for Evaluating Your Pharmacy Benefits Before a Merger or Acquisition
When considering a merger or an acquisition, reviewing the employee benefits strategy is essential for several reasons. Ensuring you retain key employees, cost control and…