- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives Insurance
- Certificate Control & Process
- Directors & Officers Insurance – Management Liability Insurance
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Business Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- NonProfit Insurance – Insurance For 501(C)
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Covering Your Craftsmanship: Coverage Options for Wood Product Businesses
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- Benefits administration technology
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Solutions
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Liability Protection
- High Net Worth Insurance for Successful Individuals and Families
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
COVID-19 Vaccines: What Employers Should Know
As we inch closer to distributing a vaccination for COVID-19, it is becoming clearer that there are more questions for employers rather than answers. Once the federal and state agencies weigh in, the options become even more complex. This webinar will address many items that employers should consider in advance of vaccination.
We will discuss issues that employers are likely to face after COVID-19 vaccines are approved for use, including:
- Mandatory vaccinations – can and should the government, schools, or employers require vaccination?
- Legal risks of mandating vaccines, including exceptions required by law
- Consequences of employees refusing to receive the vaccine
- Can organizations purchase vaccines for employees and their families?
- How much will the COVID-19 vaccine cost and who will pay for it?
- Can our health plan cover vaccination for employees who have waived insurance?
- How do ACA requirements apply to COVID-19 vaccinations?
R. John Kuehn
Partner at SouthBank Legal: LaDue | Curran | Kuehn
Labor and employment law constantly evolves and challenges the most experienced business leaders. Since co-founding the firm in 2008, John has focused his practice on helping executives and HR professionals not just understand their legal obligations, but also make sound business decisions that are compliant, compassionate, and practical for their organizations.
John also educates clients and the business community on important labor and employment law topics. He presents regularly at seminars on subjects ranging from the Family and Medical Leave Act and Americans with Disabilities Act to workplace harassment and social media. Sometimes, a company’s leaders don’t see eye-to-eye with employees, and disputes arise. John is also a registered civil mediator, focusing his mediation practice on disputes involving labor and employment law.
Tom Cassady Senior Sales Executive at Horton Group
Tom Cassady currently serves as Senior Sales Executive at The Horton Group. In this role, Tom is responsible for providing industry expertise and consultative guidance to aid clients in navigating the ever-changing marketplace. He is part of a team of specialists dedicated to delivering innovative solutions to employers.
Cassady recognizes the ever-changing nature of the insurance industry and the value of being a part of a team focused on top-notch customer service. “The insurance industry is consolidating. It is vital that businesses work with a broker who has the capabilities to provide them with the service they need and at the same time is small enough to provide a personalized experience. That’s exactly what The Horton Group provides to its clients.”
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.