- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives Insurance
- Certificate Control & Process
- Directors & Officers Insurance – Management Liability Insurance
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Business Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- NonProfit Insurance – Insurance For 501(C)
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Covering Your Craftsmanship: Coverage Options for Wood Product Businesses
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- Benefits administration technology
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Solutions
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Liability Protection
- High Net Worth Insurance for Successful Individuals and Families
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Emerging Technologies in Safety for Welding & Gas Distributors
Interested in some of the new tools that safety professionals and risk managers are utilizing to keep their organizations safe?
In this webinar, Kevin Clary, Vice President of Risk Management at Amerisure Insurance, will present how some of the newest ideas could help your firm.
From telematics to cameras, to wearable devices, apps, and web tools, Kevin will be presenting along with Tony Hopkins and Will Cray of the Horton Welding & Gas Practice Group, to bring these ideas to welding distributors across the country.
Kevin Clary / Vice President / Amerisure Insurance
Kevin is currently Vice President of Risk Management at Amerisure Insurance. His area of responsibility provides risk analysis and for providing risk management services to existing policyholders in the construction, manufacturing, and healthcare industries, supporting emerging technology and growth initiatives.
Kevin leads Amerisure’s team of Risk Management Specialists who work with clients to enhance their safety culture, safety programs, driving down their losses, and premium costs.
Kevin is a member of the American Society of Safety Professionals. He holds the designations of Associate in Risk Management (ARM) and Certified Safety and Health Manager (CSHM).
Tony Hopkins, CPCU, CIC, CRM / Welding & Gas Practice Leader, Shareholder / Horton Group / Bio
Tony Hopkins is Welding & Gas Practice Leader for The Horton Group. Tony’s role as Practice Leader includes developing benchmarking and analytical tools, coverages designed for the industry, safety programs, contract management, and carrier relations. Tony actively manages many clients in the industry where he’s able to learn what’s needed and what distributors are looking for to help their business. Tony also sits on the GAWDA Safety Committee and has been a speaker at GAWDA, IWDC, and AIWD.
William Cray / Sales Executive / Horton Group / Bio
Will Cray is a Sales Executive in Horton’s Welding & Gas Practice, working with more clients in the industry than any single agent in the country. Will assists Tony in the development of programs for the industry and is also active in GAWDA, sitting on its Membership Committee.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.