- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives Insurance
- Certificate Control & Process
- Directors & Officers Insurance – Management Liability Insurance
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Business Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- NonProfit Insurance – Insurance For 501(C)
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Covering Your Craftsmanship: Coverage Options for Wood Product Businesses
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- Benefits administration technology
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Solutions
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Liability Protection
- High Net Worth Insurance for Successful Individuals and Families
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Hosted by United Healthcare and Horton Group
Level-Funding Symposium: Innovate, Save, Benefit!
An exclusive invite for leaders like you! Join us at Chicago Cut on November 2nd for a unique event co-hosted by United Healthcare and The Horton Group, where we’ll explore Level Funding health insurance and dive into pivotal industry trends related to employee attraction, retention, and competitive benefits offerings.
- Explore Level Funding: Navigate through United Healthcare’s groundbreaking solution tailored for small to mid-sized businesses.
- Insights from Experts: Hear directly from United Healthcare experts, Mike Telesky and Trent Bleise, on Level Funding’s comprehensive benefits.
- Tackle Industry Trends: Grasp current trends in employee attraction and retention and learn how to design compelling benefits offerings.
At The Horton Group, we’re steadfast in our dedication to business leaders like you. Don’t miss this chance to deepen your knowledge and network with industry mavens. See you at this enlightening and interactive event!
Michael Telesky / Vice President, Sales Small Business & Key Accounts / UnitedHealthcare
Michael joined UnitedHealthcare in 2006. He also worked for Superior Vision Services as the Midwest representative selling in seven Midwest States. Before that, Michael was with CIGNA as a New Business Manager for sales and in a variety of service roles. As an account executive, Michael has sold vision, dental, life, disability, critical illness and stop loss products in all size segments. In 2009 Michael became the Specialty Regional Sales Director for the Indiana and Illinois markets managing a team of Senior Sales Executives in addition to personal production goals. In 2011, Michael moved into the Specialty Regional Vice President role for the Central Region, comprised of 15 States, managing a team of Sales Directors and Account Executives. In 2013, Michael moved into the Vice President of Sales and Account Management, Key Accounts role for UnitedHealthcare of Illinois. In 2019, Michael moved into the Vice President, Sales Small Business & Key Accounts role, managing a team of 10 Sales Executives. Michael serves on the Local Leadership Board of the American Lung Association in Greater Chicago and the Illinois Restaurant Association. Michael has been active with the National Association of Health Underwriters in his local Chapter, NIAHU having served as the President of the Chapter and Awards Chair. Michael is a member of the Executives Club of Chicago. Michael is an avid supporter of his local Y and is active in his Homeowners Association. Michael is a veteran of the U.S. Army, having served in South Carolina, Panama and Arizona. Michael is an avid cyclist and has completed century rides of 100 miles to support local non-profits. Michael currently lives in Valparaiso, Indiana with his wife, Eileen, children Sam (24), Brooke (20) and Ally (15).
Tony Evangelista / Commercial Market CFO / UnitedHealthcare
Tony joined UnitedHealthcare in 2014 and has spent his career in various finance roles within the Commercial market segment. Tony became the CFO of UHC’s Student health business in 2016. In 2020 he became the finance lead for UHC Level Funded with ownership of the performance of the product nationally. In 2022 he became the Chicago market CFO and added responsibility for Texas and Oklahoma in early 2023. Tony lives in Victoria, Minnesota with his wife, Elise, and daughters Lily (5) and Mia (2). When he is not working or with his family, Tony is an avid golfer, reader, and follower of Minnesota sports.
Trent Beise / Director of Sales & Account Management, Sales Small Business 2-50 / UnitedHealthcare
Trent joined UnitedHealthcare in 2016 as a Small Business Account Executive selling with brokers in South TX, later branching out to North and Central TX as well. From 2017 to 2020 Trent took on additional markets including Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Ohio, Kentucky, and Illinois earning a spot as one of the top small business account executives and being selected for Pinnacle in 2019. Trent lives in Cloquet, Minnesota with his wife, Kaitlyn, and sons Bennett (6) and Baxter (2). When he is not working, Trent is playing a variety of sports and games with his boys or heading up the North Shore for the sites, shops, food and drinks.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.