- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives Insurance
- Certificate Control & Process
- Directors & Officers Insurance – Management Liability Insurance
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Business Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- NonProfit Insurance – Insurance For 501(C)
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Covering Your Craftsmanship: Coverage Options for Wood Product Businesses
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- Benefits administration technology
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Solutions
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Liability Protection
- High Net Worth Insurance for Successful Individuals and Families
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Long-Term Care: Concerns & Solutions
A long-term care event can significantly disrupt a smooth retirement. Join us for an educational event to help you answer the following questions:
- What are the odds you will need care during the rest of your life?
- Who will care for you?
- How much will it cost and how will you pay?
- Should you rely on the government or your family?
- Should you remain self-insured?
- What insurance options are available to transfer the risk?
This presentation is brought to you by the Horton Group and special guest Robert Barnes CLU, ChFC from Integrated Insurance Consulting, LLC. All attendees will receive an educational kit of information to help construct their long-term care plan.
Agenda is as follows:
- 9:00 AM– 9:45 AM Presentation
- 9:45 AM– 10:00 AM Q&A
Robert M. Barnes, CLU, ChFC / Integrated Insurance Consulting, LLC
Rob specializes in the use of life insurance for business and estate planning needs. For more than 20 years he has helped advisors serve their client protection needs. He founded Integrated Insurance Consulting LLC in 2012 to serve fee-based and fee-only advisors. Rob is partnered with a national insurance brokerage firm offering life, long-term care, disability and fixed annuities.
Ed Young Sr., CBC, CEP / Horton Group
Ed Young, Executive Benefits Consultant, begins his day developing creative solutions for his clients’ employee benefit programs, many times while the majority of the Chicago area is still sleeping. “I find I am the most effective for my clients when I start the day early,” said Ed. The early mornings have been instrumental to Ed’s success at developing best-in-class solutions for Horton clients for more than two decades. Ed is one of the founding principals of the Horton Benefit Solutions division and is among the company’s leading producers.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.