- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives Insurance
- Certificate Control & Process
- Directors & Officers Insurance – Management Liability Insurance
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Business Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- NonProfit Insurance – Insurance For 501(C)
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Covering Your Craftsmanship: Coverage Options for Wood Product Businesses
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- Benefits administration technology
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Solutions
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Liability Protection
- High Net Worth Insurance for Successful Individuals and Families
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Moving Forward with Confidence
Economic Forecast2021 is winding down and it is time to prepare for the challenges and ongoing uncertainties in 2022. There are opportunities and risks ahead, which we will explore in terms of government initiatives, consumer trends, market opportunities, labor issues and production costs. We will also discuss projected changes in the economy regarding business responses, tactics and strategies.
We will also:
- Assess business demand for 2022 and into 2023.
- Look at ITR’s key leading indicators that clearly foretell the upcoming cyclical turns in the economy and markets.
- Present relevant market outlooks and discuss issues that have an impact on your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations, and strategic planning.
- Present the unintended consequences of the massive government programs, including infrastructure and other initiatives.
- Assess interest rate and other financial market trends, including the latest information on stock market performance.
Speaker And Senior Forecaster / Institute for Trend Research (ITR)
Few young economists present their insights with the authority, accuracy, and humor that Connor Lokar brings to the stage. From the intimate executive retreat to the standing room only keynote, he delivers practical economic intelligence with charm and candor.
Connor has been giving economic keynotes, workshops, and webinars across North America since he joined ITR Economics in 2014. Using his quick wit and knack for storytelling, he leverages his youthful appearance to upend expectations and successfully captivate and educate audiences. Thousands of business leaders have enjoyed his dynamic approach; Connor emphasizes the applicability of economic intelligence and calls his audience to action.
When not on stage, Connor contributes his economic expertise in the role of trusted advisor, consulting directly with management teams of firms large and small. ITR’s clients meet with Connor at critical planning junctures to ensure that their strategic plans, goals, and internal initiatives are in alignment with their tailored forecasts. As ITR Economics’ senior forecaster, Connor has a particularly keen understanding of how forecasts are derived. The resulting insights enable clients to make the most of their economic outlooks.
Connor specializes in construction and industrial markets but consults and presents to businesses across all industries, helping them grow revenue and remain profitable through an everchanging business cycle.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.