- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives & Alternatives Risk
- Certificate Control & Process
- Directors & Officers Insurance – Management Liability Insurance
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Business Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- NonProfit Insurance – Insurance For 501(C)
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Covering Your Craftsmanship: Coverage Options for Wood Product Businesses
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- Benefits administration technology
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Consulting
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Liability Protection
- Private Client Solutions
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Nonprofit Market Disruption
The Property & Casualty market is more volatile than it’s been in the past 30+ years. Join us for a discussion on what we’re seeing and what can be done about it.
We’ll answers questions such as:
- What is causing the disruption in the Property & Casualty market?
- Which coverage lines are most impacted?
- What kinds of rate increases/decreases are you seeing?
- Who will be impacted the most?
- What can be done to avoid the worst of the rate hikes?
Tom Kallai, CLCS / Client Specialist / Horton Group / Bio
Tom Kallai is a Client Specialist for Horton’s Risk Advisory Solutions. In this role, Tom is responsible for maintaining and growing Horton’s customer base in the Risk Advisory Solutions Division. He is accountable for establishing and maintaining strong face-to-face relationships with Horton’s customers and assumes the primary responsibility for client service and retention.
Aaron Turner / Practice Group Leader – Management Liability / Bio
Aaron Turner is a Practice Group Leader in Management Liability for Horton’s Risk Advisory Solutions Division. In this role, he is responsible for leading the Management Liability Practice Group while supporting Horton clients with comprehensive, cost-effective, and innovative solutions to meet their most complex, risk-related challenges and opportunities.
Jason Helfert / President of Horton Consulting Services and Branch President of Horton Risk Advisory Solutions / Bio
In his role as President of the Risk Advisory Solutions Division in Orland, one of Helfert’s many tasks is talent recruitment and development.
Jason’s objective is to be an outsourced risk manager for his clients. “My goal is to handle the risk management responsibilities for customers without a designated risk manager and to enhance the risk management programs for customers who have full-time risk managers,” Jason commented. His experience comes from spending two of his underwriting years working extensively with risk managers on loss control, learning how to implement effective safety programs.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.