- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives Insurance
- Certificate Control & Process
- Directors & Officers Insurance – Management Liability Insurance
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Business Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- NonProfit Insurance – Insurance For 501(C)
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Covering Your Craftsmanship: Coverage Options for Wood Product Businesses
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- Benefits administration technology
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Solutions
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Liability Protection
- High Net Worth Insurance for Successful Individuals and Families
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Why Executives Need Individual Disability Insurance
This informative webinar will cover the need for Individual Disability Insurance for executive teams. Executives may have a higher income level and may have more to lose financially if they were to become disabled and unable to work. Disability insurance can help protect their income and maintain their standard of living.
Many employers offer disability insurance coverage as part of their benefits package, but this coverage may not be sufficient for executives with higher salaries or unique job responsibilities. They often have specialized skills and knowledge that are difficult to replace, making it all the more important to protect their ability to work. By obtaining an individual disability insurance policy, executives can ensure they have the appropriate amount of coverage to meet their specific needs, protect their financial well-being, and provide peace of mind knowing that if an unexpected injury or illness occurs, they’re well supported.
Overall, individual disability insurance can be a critical component of an executive’s financial plan and should be considered as part of their overall risk management strategy. We look forward to you joining this educative webinar on June 8th, 2023 at 10:30 am CST!
Jeff Mohl, Executive Benefits Consultant / The Insurance Partners
Jeff has nearly 40 years of employee benefits and insurance distribution expertise; drawing on his experience as an Executive Sales Consultant with Guardian life, as a 2nd Vice President with Nippon Life Insurance Company, and as a Group Representative at Travelers Insurance Company.
Jeff holds a BS degree in Business from Miami University, a master’s degree in business administration from DePaul University, and an Employee Benefit Specialist certificate from Wharton School.
He is passionate about his family and their personal and professional satisfaction. Outside of work, he loves to travel with his spouse and pursue adventures and varied life experiences.
Chris Lilly, Regional Vice President / The Insurance Partners
Chris serves as Vice President at The Insurance Partners. He is responsible for leading the vertical for all fully-underwritten insurance business and advanced executive life business for our corporate relationships. Chris joined The Insurance Partners after nearly 20 years in the Insurance and Financial Planning Industry. He spent 10 years solely focused on building and maintaining individual client accounts for both Insurance and Investments. He then transitioned to help lead a local office of a Fortune 100 Insurance Company as their COO for another 7+ years. His background in both client-facing, comprehensive planning and executive leadership gives him the unique ability to relate with both the individual advisor and firm leadership. Being able to help advisors position the right solution for each unique set of circumstances is what led Chris to leaving the corporate world in favor of a truly independent opportunity to help other advisors and their clients.
Chris earned a bachelor’s degree in Financial Management from Kansas State University and holds his series 6, 63, 7 and 24 FINRA registrations as well as his life and health licenses. In his free time he enjoys spending time outdoors with this wife and two sons and golfing.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.