Kristine Lambert, CISR, CLCS
Kristy Lambert serves as Operations Leader of Risk Advisory Solutions at Horton, one of the largest brokers in the Greater Chicago metro area. Kristy is responsible for improving operational results by managing employees and processes associated with Client Managers, Client Analysts, training, carrier relationships and Horton’s small commercial department, which provides services across multiple facets of business.
Kristy first joined Horton in 2002 as a Customer Service Representative in the Personal Insurance Division. Following this, she served as a Customer Service Representative and then an Account Executive in Horton’s Small Commercial Division. In 2009, Kristy became an Account Executive in Horton’s Large Commercial Division. In 2012, her duties expanded to also include serving as Team Lead for Horton’s Small Commercial Division. Kristy next served as a Trainer and Auditor in Horton’s New Business Marketing Department. Following this, she was promoted to Operations Leader for Horton’s Small Commercial Division and its Certificate Tracking Department.
“I’ve held almost every position at Horton since I started here,” said Kristy. “Working in such a variety of positions with so many different employees and clients has given me a valuable perspective on how we can continually work faster, better and smarter for our customers.”
Kristy is always looking for ways to help her teams operate more productively, profitably and efficiently. She is responsible for recommending and implementing procedural improvements to reduce turn-around times and increase the quality of Horton’s work on behalf of clients. In fact, client service is something Kristy is passionate about.
“You do whatever it takes to make sure the client is happy,” said Kristy. “Even if it’s not your client, you jump in to respond to their needs right away rather than forwarding them to voicemail. Clients appreciate the responsiveness and value Horton because of it.”
Kristy earned an Administrative Assistant Diploma from Fox College in Oak Lawn, Illinois. She lives with her family in New Lenox, Illinois. In her time away from work, Kristy enjoys coaching soccer games with her son and softball games with her daughter. She volunteers for needy families through the Lyons Club and has volunteered for Paint a Brighter Chicago.
- Administrative Assistant Diploma, Fox College, Oak Lawn, IL
- Property & Casualty Producer License
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR)
- Commercial Lines CSR Program (CLCS)
The Horton Group
- Personal Insurance, Customer Service Rep (2002-2005)
- Small Commercial, Customer Service Rep (2005-2006)
- Small Commercial, Account Executive (2006-2009)
- Large Commercial, Account Executive (2009-2012
- Horton Large Commercial, Account Executive & Team Lead for Small Commercial (2012-2014)
- Horton New Business Marketing, Trainer & Auditor (2014)
- Horton Small Commercial & Certificate Tracking Department, Operations Leader (2015 – 2016)
- Horton Select / HRAS Chicago Operations Leader (2016 – Present)
- Liberty Mutual Advisory Council, Board Member
- Hanover Account Manager Council, Member
- Lyons Club, Volunteer for Families in Need
- Paint a Brighter Chicago, Volunteer Painter
Named CSR of the month by Acuity Insurance, inFocus magazine