- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Part-Time Safety Director Services
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives & Alternatives Risk
- Certificate Control & Process
- D&O / Managements Liability
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development & Property Management Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Wood Product Insurance
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- HR Technology and Benefits Administration
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Consulting
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Asset Protection
- Private Client Solutions
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Managing Employee Medical Leaves – the FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation Bermuda Triangle (Webinar)
Untangling the web of employee leave laws is one of the most difficult responsibilities an employer faces — particularly the FMLA, ADA, and Workers’ Compensation Bermuda Triangle.
Employers must not only understand the multitude of mandated leave laws, but it is critical to appreciate the subtle interplay between such laws. This webinar, presented by Noah Frank of SmithAmundsen, is designed to help employers of all shapes and sizes recognize key issues in administering medical-related leave laws, including valuable insight into how an employer’s voluntary leave policies and benefits impact mandatory leave laws.
With the onslaught of new legislation, increasing administrative regulation, and significant case law developments in the area of employee leave, this fast-paced 90 minute live webinar should not be missed!
NOAH A. FRANK
Noah provides services to clients in labor and employment litigation and counseling; corporate and business counseling; and workers’ compensation defense and Compliance. He advises employers of all sizes from “Mom n’ Pop Shops” to restaurant chains; physician and other professional service offices to temporary staffing services; and international manufacturers/ distributers.
Noah works with his clients to develop labor and employment strategies, and draft employment agreements, contracts, and handbooks. His experience includes work on union successor collective bargaining agreements, responses to unfair labor practices, and grievance administration through successful arbitration. Noah has negotiated multiple favorable post-termination settlements in FLSA and discrimination/retaliation claims, and has significant experience advising clients on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Illinois Minimum Wage Law, and Illinois Wage Payment & Collection matters. Noah regularly presents practical advice for handling difficult employees and return-to-work situations following on-the-job injuries.
Noah’s workers’ compensation experience includes complex matters related to representation of uninsured employers and non-compliance matters, as well as workers’ compensation and occupational disease defense. Noah has obtained several successful resolutions before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission’s Insurance Compliance Unit. He has litigated Workers’ Compensation claims through the Illinois Appellate Court, and has obtained numerous favorable awards on behalf of his clients.
Noah was included in Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Stars* list for 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015; a peer review distinction by Thomson Reuters awarded to 2.5% of attorneys in the State of Illinois. Attorneys named to the Rising Stars list are in practice for less than 10 years or under the age of 40. Noah has received a “BV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell for his legal ability and ethics.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions on your registration.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.
Grow What’s Good
Let Your Aspirations Set the Agenda
Grow with who you know. Reach out to us today and start the conversation, so you’re better protected and prepared for what comes next.