On Friday, March 3rd, the Horton team (pictured left to right: Mark Bagwell, Roger Wright, Joanna Limberopoulos, Justin Johnson, Mitch Robinson, Eric Dolezal, Governor Eric J. Holcomb, Tom Housand, Tom Cassady III and Tom Cassady, Jr.) attended an event at the South Bend Regional Chamber of Commerce. At the event, Governor Eric J. Holcomb shared an update on the progress of his Next-Level Agenda.
The Next-Level Agenda covers the Governors’ transformational priorities, also known as the “five pillars” aimed to help Indiana achieve the next level.
- Focusing on cultivating a strong and diverse economy by growing Indiana as an attraction for jobs
- Creating a 20-year plan for road and bridge funding
- Developing a 21st century skilled and ready workforce
- Harnessing and attacking the drug epidemic
- Delivering great government service.
A total of 272 individuals attended representing different bodies of government, public and educational institutions, and general businesses.
This engaging event was covered by ABC57:
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your legal representative or medical professional for information specific to your legal or medical needs.