- Protect Your Business
- Business Insurance Products
- Risk Advisory Solutions
- Risk Control & Transfer
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Consulting
- Predictive Safety Analytics
- Safety Observations & Safety Audits
- OSHA Compliance Assistance
- Schedule a Pre-Employment Test
- SB 75 | Illinois Sexual Harassment Training Services
- Workplace COVID-19 Consulting Services
- Safety Program and Risk Assessments
- Cost Reduction Services
- Safety Training Services
- Safety Program Development
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Industry Leading Safety Solutions
- Transportation Safety Programs
- Pre-Employment Strength Testing
- Surety Bond Services
- Captives Insurance
- Certificate Control & Process
- Directors & Officers Insurance – Management Liability Insurance
- Contact Business Advisor Team
- Construction Insurance
- Real Estate Development Insurance
- Lawyers & Legal Professionals
- Manufacturing & Distribution Insurance
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Insurance
- Pet Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Beverage Manufacturing Business Insurance
- Bakery Manufacturing Insurance
- Tortilla Manufacturing Insurance
- Grain and Oilseed Manufacturing Insurance
- Sugar Manufacturing Insurance
- Meat Manufacturing Insurance
- Chemical Manufacturing Insurance
- Metal Manufacturing Insurance
- Food Manufacturing Insurance
- Plastic Goods Manufacturing Insurance
- Moving & Storage
- NonProfit Insurance – Insurance For 501(C)
- Public Sector Insurance
- Welding Supply & Gas Dist.
- Resale, Consignment & Thrift Shop Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bar Insurance
- Trucking Insurance
- Covering Your Craftsmanship: Coverage Options for Wood Product Businesses
- Protect Your People
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Employee Benefits Strategies
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- Benefits administration technology
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Employee Benefits Compliance
- Employee Benefits Analytics
- Claims Administration
- Employee Retirement Plans
- Wellness Solutions
- Group Purchasing
- Alternative Funding
- Multiemployer Consulting Solutions
- Protect Your Family
- Individual Health Protection
- Personal Liability Protection
- High Net Worth Insurance for Successful Individuals and Families
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Insuring Domestic Workers
- Using Life Insurance to Fund Buy-Sell Agreements
- Collection Insurance Coverage
Fred Garfield is a shareholder and long-term Horton partner, bringing over four decades of financial planning and insurance underwriting experience for business owners, key employees, successful professionals, and high net-worth families.
For business owners, executives, and professionals, Fred offers C-Suite and Board level experience working with business ownership transfer and transition financing plans, selective key executive compensation and incentive bonus programs, and competitive solutions for high-limit life and disability protection. He works in tandem with other legal, financial, and asset management advisors to find and implement appropriate solutions to address corporate stability and performance. Fred can help you address income tax and estate tax strategies to preserve wealth and assure orderly transfer to the next generations.
For individuals and family offices, Fred can provide objective reviews of high limit insurance programs to identify gaps in needed coverage and resolve potential ownership and beneficiary issues.
Fred has enjoyed significant prior success leading the National Accounts practice group for Horton Benefit Solutions, addressing employer sponsored benefit programs, creating cost-effective health care management strategies, and negotiating health / welfare and retirement plans for organizations and associations of up to 5,000 employees.
Fred has earned the Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), and Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) professional designations.
Securities are offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. For hyperlinks to FINRA and SIPC, please refer to ‘See Contact Info’ section above. The Horton Group, and LPL Financial are separate and non-affiliated companies. As a financial professional associated with LPL Financial, I may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which I am registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
Third party posts found on this profile do not reflect the views of LPL Financial and have not been reviewed by LPL Financial as to accuracy or completeness.
Letter to the Professional Driver
In this litigious environment, help us (and yourself) by keeping a clean driving record.
Selling Automation – Protect Yourself
Automation interest has increased in popularity for welding & gas distributors. While this poses a significant opportunity, don’t forget about the associated risk.